Video credit: GE Healthcare
GE Carescape R860
GE Healthcare Patient Ventilator UI & UX Design
- Documented reduction of patient average length of stay in its intensive care unit by 28 percent*
- Empathic design adapts to 3 distinct user groups: Doctors, Respiratory Therapists & Nurses.
- UI Changes color (purple) to clearly designate Neonatal mode for patient safety.
- Encourages “dive in” use of UI where users are more likely to change behavior through improving Usability and Navigation
- Regards the family as key spectator in experience
- Five Patents awarded for UI & UX Innovation
Created in partnership with our friends at INT.
* Cincinnati Business Journal story highlighting the success of the Carescape R860 launched at Cincinnati’s Jewish Hospital and the positive impact on ROI.