Our Industrial Design partner Design Studio Nuovo engaged Powell Design to design the UX + UI of the Atheer AIR Field Service Augmented Reality (AR) application for “desk-less professionals”.
Our work included the design of the overall Atheer AIR UX + UI that was centered around gesture and voice inputs exclusively. The Atheer AIR application housed industry-specific apps — like Field Service —that utilized the same design language and interaction model.
Working with DSN and the Atheer R&D team, we were able to create a truly unique user experience to compliment their Augmented Reality (AR) glasses hardware platform.
- The Atheer AIR Suite is an Augmented Reality platform that was designed for FAST (Fix, Assemble, Service & Treat) professionals.
- The interface was designed to be completely utilized with gesture and voice controls only.
- Built on Andriod so the interface can be utilized by other manufacturers (Epson & Vuzix).
- Custom hands-free Application and Controls Console for Field Service.
- Also designed companion desktop operations console for seamless communication between Field Service Engineers and Remote Managers.